Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A release date, and a deadline

Nintendo made it official today, and announced that Skyward Sword will be released on November 22nd.  That gives Zach and I just over 3 months to finish the rest of our quest.

It's a good thing then that I started Zelda II a couple days ago, getting a bit of a head start before he gets home from camp.  I quickly remembered why I never beat this game as a kid (though I did finally beat it in college): It's freaking hard!  Enemies require a lot more skill and planning then the first Zelda.  However, there is also a lot more depth to the story and the land of Hyrule than the original.   If you can get past the difficulties of the play control, playing through this game is really a fulfilling experience.

I'll give more thoughts as we go.



No comments:

Post a Comment